What is it?
Medicated facials are not your regular facials. Medicated facials work several steps ahead to nourish and energize your skin. Unlike a regular facial, a Medicated facial uses a combination of medicated products suited for your skin type and penetrates the Skin layers to make your skin soft and supple.
Our expert team of dermatologists will pick the best facial or a combination of facials for you. Sit back and relax and let PHI work its magic on you. Facials should be repeated regularly for achieving the best results that are long-lasting.
- At Phi, the procedure is administered by a qualified and trained aesthetician under the supervision of a doctor who understands your skin type and then advises the best products and treatment.
- It is very important that the right products best suited for your skin – depending on the time of the year – are used; along with safe and effective tools.
- The procedure may take anywhere between 45-90 minutes.
The results are instant and last up to 2 weeks.
PHI has an array of medicated facials that will spoil you for choice.
1. Brightening Facial – for a fairer looking you
2. Toning Facials– to tone your skin and reduce early signs of aging
3. Hydra Facials – to rejuvenate dull, dehydrated skin
4. Anti-acne Facials – for acne-prone, sensitive skin
5. Photo Facials (Laser Facials) – for pigmented skin with uneven skin tone
6. Express Facial (Clean Up) – for a quick