Laser Hair Removal
What is it?
If you do not wish to go through the routine humdrum of waxing, shaving or tweezing, then laser hair removal is a worthy choice. Laser Hair reduction offers you an almost permanent solution to getting rid of body hair. Laser hair removal is a safe procedure. At PHI Clinic, we use only FDA approved products and lasers.
- Consultation with our experienced and qualified cosmetologist who will understand your concern and hair thickness.
- Before the procedure, your hair will be trimmed to a few millimeters above the skin surface.
- The doctor may apply a topical anesthetic on the area to be treated to help with the sting of the laser pulse.
- During the procedure, highly concentrated light is beamed into the hair follicles of the treatment area.
- Cooling is done post-procedure
You will see visible results in 4 to 6 sittings. But the best results are achieved in 8 to 12 sittings. Please keep in mind, this is laser hair reduction.
1. IPL – Equivalent to Lasers but use Intense Pulsed Light. They have customizable wavelength, energy level and pulse duration. Ideal for thin or finer hair growth.
2. Diode Laser – These lasers use a laser beam of 800 – 810 nm and penetrate deeper into the skin. They are ideal for thick and coarse hair or darker skin types.