FACE LIFT and NECK LIFT
What is it?
Facelift surgery can make you look 10-15 years younger. A facelift is a permanent solution to tighter, firmer and youthful skin. It is a surgical cosmetic procedure that reshapes your face by removing excess facial skin to enhance your cheekbones and jawline. It also removes hanging skin and fat under the chin and neck.
As we age, skin and tissues naturally lose their elasticity which leads to sagging and wrinkles. A facelift just tightens these facial tissues.
PHI uses only PDA approved products, procedures and treatments. Our team of certified and licensed plastic surgeons and cosmetologists are best in the industry with years of experience in facelift surgeries.
- A facelift involves a local or general anesthesia.
- During a face-lift, a flap of skin on each side of the face is pulled back, and tissues below the skin are surgically altered to return the contour of the face to a more youthful shape.
- Before the flap is sutured, excess skin is removed.
- A neck lift (platysmaplasty) is often done as part of a face-lift to reduce fat deposits and sagging skin on the neck.
- A face-lift does not decrease fine creases or wrinkles in your skin or damage from sun exposure.
Face-lifts are not permanent.
With age, the facial skin may begin to droop again. In general, a face-lift can be expected to last for at least 10 years