Dental Fillings (Restorative Dentistry)
When decay is restricted to the superficial layer of teeth, a Light Cure Composite Restoration can be used to restore the tooth to its normal function. It usually involves less or minimal drilling of the tooth structure.
Restorative Dentistry is indicated for:
- Restoring cavity in the tooth.
- Smile designing cases.
- Diastema closure (gaps between your teeth).
- Fractured teeth.
- Hypoplastic/ stained teeth.
Benefits of Restorative Dentistry
- Treats tooth decay at a primary level restricting further damage to the tooth.
- Minimally invasive, bonds to the tooth.
- Appears natural as it is tooth coloured.
- No post-treatment eating restrictions.