Complete and Partial Dentures
Dentures are artificial teeth and gums that are created by your dentists to replace lost or removed natural teeth. Dentures can either be complete or partial, meaning that they either replace all teeth in your mouth or just a few that are missing. Dentures are custom-designed to fit your mouth. Also, if they are a partial denture, they are visually matched to your existing teeth.
Depending upon the number of decayed or missing teeth in your mouth, you may need a complete denture or partial denture.
Types of Dentures we provide:
- Complete dentures
- Removable partial dentures
- Cast partial dentures
- Implant-supported dentures
Benefits of Dentures:
- Replaces missing teeth, restores normal function, restores normal bite in case of a collapsed bite.
- Prevents over eruption of opposing teeth, prevents drift/ tipping of adjacent teeth.
- Prevents bone loss thus preventing periodontal disease.
- A face without teeth can sag and appear sunken. Dentures allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- You can bite naturally, eat virtually anything you want and, experience the full taste of the food you eat with Dentures.
- It is an economical option for the replacement of teeth.