What is it?
If you want your bustline to look firmer and in contour without the stress of breast implants, we recommend the simple and beautiful Breast Lift. The breast lift is a surgical but minimally invasive cosmetic procedure performed by a plastic surgeon.
The procedure involves raising the breasts aesthetically by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to give your breasts a new contour. For beautiful body aesthetics, one requires a sculptor who can not only imagine a piece of art but also turn their vision into a reality.
PHI has the best and most talented plastic surgeons, cosmetologists and dermatologists who are experienced and licensed in the art of Breast Lifts.
- A breast lift involves local or general anesthesia.
- The procedure involves the removal of the breast skin and reshaping breast tissue using various techniques chosen by the doctor.
- The doctor places stitches deep within the breasts to reshape the breast tissue and, if necessary, reduces the size of areolae.
- The doctor will also remove excess breast skin and shift the nipples to higher positions.
- The doctor will then bring together the breast skin and close the incisions with stitches, surgical tape or skin adhesive.
- The procedure typically takes two to three hours, and you can go home on the same day.
Immediate changes are seen post-surgery. The results might not be permanent.
Maintaining a stable, healthy weight can help you retain your results.