What is it?
Did you know Botox is a natural bacteria found in nature including sol, lakes and forests? Botox is the most popular and commonly used non-surgical cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and fine lines. It has been used medically for decades to treat muscular conditions, migraines and certain bodily disorders.
Botox is your genie in a bottle to rejuvenating your skin and taking you back to the days of youthfulness. Botox involves freezing facial muscles, so the younger you start Botox, the better you will age.
PHI Clinic administers only FDA approved Botox and has highly certified, experienced and qualified cosmetologists, plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
- Our team of cosmetologists, dermatologists or plastic surgeons will evaluate your skin concern and run you through the procedure and expectations of the treatment.
- Strategic points on your face may be marked as the appropriate injection sites for Botox. Photographs may be taken of the areas to be treated.
- Before the procedure begins, the treatment area will be cleansed with an antibacterial agent and then anesthetized.
- The area to be treated is then injected.
- Once the results are deemed satisfactory, any markings on the face are cleansed and an ice pack is applied, if necessary.
The best results are seen after two weeks and the treatment can last between 3-4 months.