Ever felt like your body needs that extra care after excessive sun exposure or a day at the beach?? Are you troubled with tanning or age spots on your body?? Does your body have an uneven skin tone??
If you answered YES to any one of the questions above, then Body polishing is the go-to treatment for you. You can opt for skin polishing treatment if you want smoother, softer, and brighter skin.
Body polishing basically employs the microdermabrasion process to improve uneven skin, age spots and tanning. It is always better to consult a dermatologist before deciding to get any treatments done for your body.
How is the treatment done?
Body polishing or microdermabrasion is an excellent option to help maximize the benefit of a regular topical regime and keep skin looking fresh and glowing.
- Consultation with our experienced and qualified cosmetologists and dermatologist who will understand your skin type and concern.
- The skin is cleansed gently.
- A handheld device with a sterilized diamond tip with continuous suction will be gently used on the treatment area.
- At the end of the treatment, a moisturizer, as well as sunscreen, will be applied to your skin.
- It’s not necessary to use anesthesia or a numbing agent for microdermabrasion.
You may experience redness in your skin for some time but it goes away in a few hours. Do not get skin polishing done on the day you have to attend an event or occasion. It is advisable to get it done a day or two in advance.
Post the microdermabrasion session, try your best not to expose your skin to direct sunlight. If stepping out in the sun is unavoidable, apply sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 50.
Cost of treatment
The cost of one session of microdermabrasion may vary depending on the area of skin covered.
Results are usually seen after the first session. We recommend at least 6 sessions over a span of 6 months, depending upon the severity of your concern, to see a long-lasting effect. The results of the session are fairly permanent. But as with any skin treatment, you need to follow a good after-care routine to maintain the results.