- Posted by Phi Cosmetic Clinic
- On March 13, 2019
- 0 Comments
- best hair transplant clinic in mumbai, Breast augmentation prices, cosmetic clinic in mumbai, dark circle treatment in mumbai, hair transplant in mumbai, top cosmetic surgeon in mumbai
Body hair is something which has been a topic of debate for aesthetic technicians across the globe. Since decades removal of every strand of body hair was considered to be a beauty standard, however, some people believe that certain areas on the body should have hair, as they protect us from the heat and cold and help regulate our body temperatures.
Whether to keep the hair as it is or not, is a matter of choice. While some people prefer to keep their body hair as it is, some people prefer keeping it clean. However, the process of hair removal should be done in such a way that it doesn’t damage or harm the skin in any way.
In the following content we have come up with few ways of hair removal or maintenance!
- Bleaching: According to an expert of skin whitening treatment in Mumbai bleaching is not a hair removal method but it is a technique to reduce the appearance of body hair without actually removing them. Bleaching is usually done for facial hair especially on forehead, side burns and upper lips. Bleaching is not recommended on bikini hair, broken, irritated and allergic skin.
- Products for body hair: A top cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai tells us that god has given us hair on various parts of the body to keep those parts warm and protected. Some people feel is no point in removing them as you can look beautiful and confident with those hair also. These days you get a plethora of products in the market to make those hair strands soft and smooth. You get gels, cream based conditioners and washes for maintaining good health and look of those hair on the body. Also the other section of people who want to get rid off body hair have a plethora of products available in form of hair removal creams which are messy and also lead to irreversible pigmentation.
- Waxing: An expert at a cosmetic clinic in Mumbai tells us that waxing is one of the most widely used methods across the globe. Though it gets some negative marking due to the pain a person has to go through but the plus point is that it can be done on almost every part of the body except eye lashes and scalp.
- Shaving: Cosmetic doctors in Mumbai are of the notion that shaving involves risk of getting hurt and the hair growth after words is really thick. But if you are in a hurry then nothing is better than shaving your hair without any mess.
So if at all you need to get rid of body hair the recommended procedure is Laser hair reduction. Consult your Plastic Surgeon to get to know which particular LASER is suited for your hair size, thickness and colour.