- Posted by Phi Cosmetic Clinic
- On February 21, 2019
- 0 Comments
- acne treatment mumbai, best breast surgeon in mumbai, best hair transplant clinic in mumbai, best tummy tuck, botox treatment mumbai, Breast augmentation prices, breast surgery in mumbai, chin augmentation, cosmetic clinic in mumbai, cosmetic surgery in mumbai, dark circle treatment in mumbai, dermatologist in chembur, face lifting treatment in mumbai, hair transplant in mumbai, hair transplant surgery, laser clinic in mumbai, Mommy makeover in Mumbai, Plastic Surgeon in Mumbai, skin treatment clinic in mumbai, skin whitening treatment in mumbai, top cosmetic surgeon in mumbai, top cosmetic surgeons
Those white flakes falling on your shoulder indicate that you have dandruff, which for most people is an embarrassing thing to encounter. Dandruff can lead to various factors which effect how a person looks at themselves, further leading to stress and a lack of confidence in what is supposed to be their crowning glory.
But the good news is that this dandruff is not only treatable but you can bid goodbye to it forever. A renowned dermatologist in Chembur tells us that the problem with most of the people is that they believe there is only one type of dandruff and one solution can work for all. But it is not the truth.
An expert at cosmetic clinic in Mumbai further tells that there can be five reasons for getting dandruff and all these five different kinds of dandruff has different treatment. All you need to do is diagnose it right and head in the right direction of treatment.
- Dry skin related dandruff! It is one of the most common dandruff problem which occurs usually in winters. People who have dry scalp and dry hair usually suffer from this as in winters scalp becomes all the more dry due to washing with warm hair. According to cosmetic doctors in Mumbai, such people should use moisturizing anti dandruff shampoo along with regular oil massage and other means of moisturization of hair. Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is a good idea to keep yourself hydrated and prevent drying.
- Oil related dandruff! This dandruff is caused when sebum oil secreted by the scalp mixes with dead skin cells to form white flakes. According to an expert at cosmetic clinic in Chembur, irregular shampoo routine and keeping your hair unclean leads to it.
- Fungal Dandruff: Fungal Malassezia is a kind of fungus found naturally on the skin. According to a top cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai, though this fungus has limited growth but oil found in the scalp acts as a food for this fungus and encourages its rapid growth.
- Disease related dandruff! It is a kind of dandruff which can be a major concern and should be medically treated. Skin infection such as Psoriasis and Eczema leads to growth of excess skin cells which when combined with sebum oil and dirt causes dandruff in hair.